Attendance topped 17,000 for largest-ever Endocrine Society meeting
ENDO Online 2020 set a new record as the largest meeting in the Endocrine Society’s more than 100-year history, with over 17,000 attendees.
ENDO Online 2020, held June 8-22, delivered the latest scientific information and best clinical practices to physicians and researchers worldwide. The virtual meeting featured both on-demand and live content.
To ensure scientists and clinicians could continue to access educational content at a time when the COVID-19 pandemic has forced the cancellation of many medical and scientific meetings, the Society offered complimentary registration to ENDO Online 2020.
In recognition of the Society’s contribution to global education, ENDO Online 2020 has been endorsed by 19 international endocrine societies.
ENDO Online 2020 featured:
- on-demand sessions focused on clinical topics,
- live programming dedicated to basic science,
- continuing medical education sessions,
- programming for early career professionals, and
- a digital exhibit hall where endocrine scientists and researchers can access resources and set up appointments to chat with exhibitors, and product theater presentations on the latest products on the market.
Registered attendees can continue to access session recordings on an on-demand basis until July 6. The meeting schedule is available online.