The biggest barrier to treating TRANSGENDER INDIVIDUALS is a lack of understanding and acceptance in the medical community. Education and empathy are crucial tools for endocrinologists treating these unique patients.
- Due to its rare occurrence, CUSHING’S DISEASE is easily the most difficult pituitary disorder to diagnose and treat. Successful outcomes hinge on physicians knowledgeable in this unique condition.
- As the Society’s groundbreaking and border-crossing program continues, it reaches even more corners of the globe for a healthy exchange of ideas.
- As your practice moves away from multi-colored file folders of patient information, there are many factors to consider when choosing an electronic health records provider.
- Advanced practitioners such as physician assistants and nurse practitioners can help fill the gaps created by fewer doctors and an increased patient load.
- Reusing equipment is a novel way to reduce your lab’s waste output while increasing sustainability.