New treatments for metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC) are gaining approval at a dizzying pace, and endocrinologists could play an important role in their use.
- Thirteen years ago, Edward Damiano, PhD, associate professor of biomedical engineering at Boston University, found out his infant son had type 1 diabetes. Since he did not think he had the expertise t...
- A remarkable era in the history of The Endocrine Society comes to a close as CEO Scott Hunt steps down after 25 years.
- CLINICAL PRACTITIONER PERSPECTIVE Primary aldosteronism is a common cause of secondary hypertension, affecting up to 10% of hypertensive patients. Fortunately, we have made progress in the...
- Childhood obesity is at an all-time high, but boys may face tougher challenges.
- A new study shows that reduced insulin levels protect mice from metabolic problems.