Controlled trials show non-nutritive sweeteners can sometimes help in weight loss, but observational and animal studies raise concerns about their risks. A patient asks: â...
- A wide-ranging look at puberty and the many mysteries that surround it as well as the clinical management, new genetic tools, and how a variety of factors could influence the timing of thi...
- Since laboratory space is at a premium, itâ€™s tempting to outsource specimen storage. Endocrine News weighs the pros and cons of moving specimen storage offsite or keeping it at armâ€™s l...
Trends and Insights
- Women Dissatisfied with Long PCOS Diagnosis Process
- Survey: Endocrinologists Want Training in Transgender Care
- Combination GH and Aromatase Inhibitor Therapy Increases Height Potential in Pubertal Boys with ISS
- New Thyroid Surgery Technique Leaves No Visible Scar, but Experts Warn Caution