Latest advances prompt new guidelines for screening and treatment
- Anew schedule for The Endocrine Society’s 95th Annual Meeting & Expo brings the addition of exciting new sessions and easier travel plans for attendees. The new plan also incorporates ample time in ...
- Electronics that dissolve in the body could one day prevent infection, enhance healing, and deliver medication
- Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis gains traction for gender selection
- With the number of cases increasing more than 10-fold over the past 50 years, diabetes is now the world’s most expensive endocrine disease, and it’s only getting worse. Today, almost one in 10 Ame...
- In 99 percent of acromegaly cases, the culprit is a benign pituitary tumor, a somatotroph adenoma, causing hypersecretion of growth hormone and often other hormones.